A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Sunday 22 February 2009

Tag You're It Challenge

Oh what a fabby challenge this week over at Tag You're It... "Swirls & Circles".... how can you not just love such a super combination.... right away it just cried out Cuttlebug to me.... yet because of all the goings on in my house this weekend it's taken me until now to actually be able to complete my tag & get it uploaded...



Put some DCWV cardstock through with the swirl embossing folder then cut into a tag shape and distressed with an emery board.... then used my circular flower head to emboss onto a different colour of DCWV cardstock which I then cut out and again distressed with an emery board.... these are mounted with silicone... some orange stitched ribbon for the stems & bow from Cardology...
Well considering the mood in my house this little tag has really cheered me up... yippee...
Hope you've all had a fab weekend & I know I haven't managed to visit anyone but I will make up for it over the coming week & I will visit as many of you a day as possible...
Thanks for stopping by.
Big hugs
Lorraine xxx

11 comments:

Dawn said...

Hiya!!!

this is gorgeous almost feels oriental Lorraine - love it!
Love the embossed background.

thanks for joining in again!!

Hugs
Dawn
xx

Sally said...

Great tag. Love the sanding you did with the cuttlebug folder.

ella bella said...

this is gorgeous Lorraine, love the background and the fabulous colour combo
Tracy x

Ali Watson said...

I love this Lorraine, great idea. Love the flowers.

Kath Stewart said...

fabulous tag...and great idea cutting out your embossed flowers..love the colour combo..
thanks for joining in the fun this week at TYI
Hugs Kath xxxxxx

tiggertastic said...

what a wonderful tag, didn't think to use the embossing swirls’ folder :)

Sarah x

Carol Plume said...

Hi Lorraine
Love the distressed embossed background it really sets off the tag - those embossed circles are a great idea too.
Thank you for joining us again this week, hope to see you again soon...

Bev said...

This is fabulous Lorraine, love the delish colours and the distressing. hugs Bev x

RubyMay said...

Brilliant tag and I love the way you've used the ribbon x

melody said...

there's my *happy* chickie!:)
lovin your tag ~ that background and those flowers are just scrumptious! awesome work

Deb M. said...

Beautiful tag. Love the colors, swirls, & circles!!

TFS...