A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 24 February 2009

Sleepy me....

Good morning my darling blogging buddies... I know I said I would be back with you all later in the day yesterday but that never happened... WHY.....
Well as you all know my friend was here for a few hours & she arrived with a scrapbook.... oh boy.. her mum turns 60 this year and as a little something special she has decided to make her a scrapbook... Now I only got this girl started on card making last year & she has never done a book before... guess what... neither have I and she wants my help... a lot of ideas were flowing yesterday & plans will be put in action tomorrow as we are going to work on it then.
In addition to that I had physio... boy I have no idea what exactly she done to me but by late afternoon I just kept falling asleep... so nothing achieved & an early night in bed for me... gosh did I sleep like a log... and I'm not a very good sleeper so I can't believe my luck... hoping it carries on to tonight also... only thing I managed to achieve was printing off some sketch challenges but never made a start on them so they are on the agenda for today...
Finally last night I noticed that the right hand side of my right knee was swollen so I had hubby take a look at it.. just to confirm it wasn't my imagination... well does he say it could be tendonitis or something like that... no he immediately says I better get to the doctor so they can check it's not a blood clot with me having had my operation... Gosh.... just what a girl wants to hear... NOT... and because I was so tired he really upset me... so he had to pamper me for quarter of an hour to calm me down again... will have to make appt with doc though as still have huge lump there this morning... think it's probably came about from sitting on my bum for so long & now I'm dashing all over the place... poor old knee isn't used to the hard work...
Might also have to pop to hairdressers for a quick cut... I've been growing my hair again but now have what I can only describe as "wings" forming around the ear sections... so think I'm going to need a new hairdo.. one which is shorter again...
Gosh I only came on to make a quick post and look at the length of it... well suppose I better get my bum in gear & get my day organised so I can catch up with my challenges... I think the first one on my list is going to be 2sketches4you... they always manage to get the creative juices flowing...
Happy crafting until my return.
Lorraine xxx

6 comments:

Ali Watson said...

Ohh Lorraine, sending hugs. You really should get it checked as not long to the SECC and hours on your feet. Take care have a restful day.

Sally said...

Please be careful until you find the reason for the swollen knee. A good pampering is what we gals need every so often.

Anonymous said...

Ouch sounds painfull Lorraine, hubby is right you must get it checked...
Let us know how it goes,
Hugs Angel

Linda . J said...

Hi Lorraine now take care with your knee and rest or your swelling will get worse, sending hugs to you. I hope you are going to show us the scrap pages when you have finished them, please and hope you and your friend enjoy making it.
Hugs Linda

Deb M. said...

Sending hugs your way. Hope your knee is much better today. You take care of yourself. :-)

Hugs...

Dawn said...

Awww hope your knee deswells (don't think thats a word actually but heh who cares!!) LOL
Don't you just hate hair wings - I used to get them - Grrr!! My hair is too long now....


Hugs
Dawn
xx