A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Wednesday 11 February 2009

Just For Fun

During my tidy session yesterday I just happened upon this beautiful dress which I actually made last year but had never gotten around to putting it on a card.... shame on me but it put a smile on my face yesterday when I discovered it.



It is the most delightful dress and is from Joanna Sheen... stamped with Staz On onto Fantasy Fibre... I have cut the dress out but left the fringe effect at the top of the bodice as I think it has a fluffy feathery effect.... mounted with silicone onto a lovely purple & silver background...
I know it's very plain but I really don't have the heart to detract from the dress by adding any other embellishment...
Just thought I'd share this one with you so hope you like.
Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

11 comments:

Hammersue said...

thats a super looking dress and i dontthink you neeed to add anything else to it. love it. sue xx

Kim. said...

This is just so beautiful Lorraine I don't know how you have kept it locked away for so long. It makes a beautiful card as it is I don't think it needs anything else the dress says it all.
Happy crafting
Kim xXx

Karen said...

I often wondered what fantasy fibre was for and never even thought it could be stamped on, it looks really stunning x x x

Lorraine A said...

oohh Lorraine I saw some fantasy fibre in a packet last year but had no idea what it was for so i didn t buy any, am now seriously regretting that now !! This is just gorgeous :-)
Lorraine

Debbie said...

Ohhh stunning Lorraine - love it, very elegant and my fave colour too. :)

Love your tidyng up of your craft room..mine is in serious need of a good organizing..lol..some day. :)

xxDebbiexx

Happy Crafter said...

Wow this is stunning Lorriane and def needs no more :)
Val xxx

Linda . J said...

This is beautiful Lorraine and I don't think it needs more.
Hugs Linda

Dawn said...

Oh Lorraine it is fabulous - imagine hiding that away!!! LOL
It's so different and glitzy!

hugs
Dawn
x

Sally said...

Wowzers! How stunning. I think it is perfect!

Anonymous said...

Goregous..
love the colours,
no, no i don't think it needs no more, fab the way it is..
Hugs Angel

debby4000 said...

Superb dress, don't blame to keep the card simple so this dress shines. Never tried fantasy fibre before, think I might try now.