A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Wednesday 18 February 2009

SAKURA DEMO

Just a quickie folks to let you know that my first Sakura demo of the year has been booked... here's to many many more to come.
This one has been booked by Ashby Designs in Musselburgh for Saturday 18th April and I will be demoing instore from 10am - 4pm.
If you live anywhere in the region of Musselburgh it would be great if you popped along to say Hi... this is a super shop where both owners & customers alike are some of the best folks I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.. talk about being made welcome...
So now you know where I'll be on April 18th....
Hugs
Lorraine xxx

3 comments:

Diamond Doll said...

Hi Lorraine, welldone you, i would drop by and say hello but it,s way to far. Have fun.
Trish (-:

Anonymous said...

OOhhhh Lorraine....

I wish i could be there, too many miles for me...Boooooo.....
Good luck with the day!!!!!
Hugs ANGEL

Dawn said...

Och - wish I was nearer - I'd be front of the queue!!