A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Sunday 8 February 2009

The Devil Wears Prada....

Wish to bloody hell I did too...
Sorry folks I had told myself I was going to do some blog hopping tonight, but it has been snowing since around 4pm today, I've been on the phone to my in-laws in California for about 2 hours and then whilst I was still snuggled up on the sofa with my hot chocolate, what comes on but "The Devil Wears Prada"... well it's a super wee light hearted movie with a whole load of true meaning behind it... simply a must watch...
I am most certainly not a materialistic person... but I must admit if I could choose something to have in my closet it would either be a pair of Jimmy Choo's or more probably a little black Chanel number... I'm never without that all important accessory in my closet as you never know when it will come in handy and if in doubt at any time what one should wear... it's always the safest bet...
Well had a quick text from Gayle tonight & her sister is still the same as yesterday which is good as it means she hasn't relapsed & we now hope that her MRI will be carried out tomorrow, so fingers crossed I may have more info then... Gayle was having another early night in bed in the hopes that she can get some more sleep... let's hope so...
Well I'm off to get ready now as I have physio first thing in the morning... that is if I'm not snowed in by then...
See you all tomorrow & in the meantime, happy crafting...
Lorraine xxx

2 comments:

Uneekdolldesigns said...

Sounds lvery cozy to do something like that! I think you did the right thing! :)

Dawn said...

I watched it too and thoroughly enjoyed it!
Couldn't cope with high heels though!!!