A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Saturday 14 February 2009

Arty Girlz Challenge

The challenge this week over at Arty Girlz is flowers so I thought that I would use this card which I admit is not one I have recently made... It's actually from around April or May of last year & was one of the samples made for the Sakura/Cardology show on Ideal World and Create & Craft. I do love it though...




The base card is cut from an apeture card and given a burnished look using a silver calligraphy pen... the flowers themselves were all traced from patterns onto vellum & then glitter was added to some & the rest were watercoloured using Sakura Stardust...
This card does hold a place in my heart but I'm not sure if part of that is because it took me hours to make, delicately cutting all those flowers from vellum & ensuring that I didn't tear them.
Well me hopes you like & now I'm off to add another posting...
Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

5 comments:

Sally said...

This is sooooo stunning.!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is awesome! So creative and beautiful.

I hope you are feeling much better today!!

Tonya

aardvarkpest said...

This is stunning Lorraine I love it.

Glenda

Crissi Harvey said...

wow the flowers are beautiful lorraine

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge

crissi xx

Nikki said...

This is a very pretty card makes you want to go out and buy vellum yesterday looks fantastic and you can tell it took a long time to do
Nikki