A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Thursday 19 February 2009

Fiskars @ the SECC

Oh my word... I've just realised that it's now only 2 weeks to the SECC... how time goes by...
Well I've just heard that we are all going to be wearing T-shirts for the big event which are being ordered today so can't wait to see what they look like... So much for all the new tops I bought... I'm sure I'll have many more occassions upon which to wear them.
I'm also very excited as my new product samples are almost ready to ship to me in preparation for the show so can't wait to get my hands on them.. not entirely sure what all there is but should know within the next few days... WooHoo.......
Anyway, I'm off back to my crafting as I'm right in the middle of a new card so will get that uploaded within the next hour or so.
Hugs
Lorraine xxx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOH it must be like christmas again, all them goodies,
hope you have a fab day....
good luck...
Hugs Angel

Kath Stewart said...

wow can't believe it's only 2 weeks away and hey Fiskars organising T shirts...fingers crossed they are not....
O R A N G E........
Hugs Kath xxxx

Gayle said...

I plomise I won't laugh! Well only for half an hour or so!
G x

Ali Watson said...

Don't listen to these two Lorraine you will look fabulous darling!! Hope to drop by and say hello!

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great time at SECC!! We need a picture of you in your new T-shirt during the event. :)

Can't wait to hear about the samples you are receiving.


Tonya