A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Sunday 22 February 2009

I'm still here

Evening folks... just incase you may have thought that I have fallen off the face of the planet today I thought I'd better let you know that I am still alive & kicking...
It's been one of those work days today with all the animals being gutted out and one of them even bit me on the ass whilst I was cleaning his cage & had my back to him... little devil that he is... still love him to pieces though...
Now I'm off to dish up dinner then I'll be back later with a little creation....
Hugs to you all
Lorraine xxx

2 comments:

Dawn said...

LOL
Which animal was it???....
Dying to know now!! LOl

Sally said...

LOL sorry to laugh at your discomfort, but you made it sound so funny. What kind of animal? I want to know too! LOL