A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Sunday 15 February 2009

The Sugar Bowl

The new challenge over at The Sugar Bowl is simply called "One... why could that mean you may well ask... well... it means you are only allowed to use 1 type of patterned paper... now this does include double sided which takes a little strain off of us paper lovers...




I thought I would struggle with this one but actually managed not too bad... image is coloured using Bruynzeel Aquarel pencils, some gems added here & there.... flowers & of course pearls.. had to in order to match the pearl necklace & boa...

The paper I used is double sided & is Pink Mini Flowers from The Paper Company.

Well now that hubby is in bed out of my way, I'm off to see if I can get another made before going to bed... back to you all tomorrow again.

Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

17 comments:

Diamond Doll said...

What a cutie, I love the colours you,ve used.
Trish (-:

Ann said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine - I love the colours & that's such a cute image!!xx

Lilian said...

Hi Lorraine! Your card is so pretty and Maggie is just adorable. I have to ink mine up :) The flowers are just gorgeous with those centers... I am hoarding mine so I've stopped using them lol! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!

jacque4u2c said...

LOVE IT! Just to darn adorable!

Anonymous said...

I love that image....so adorable. Your coloring is great and I love that paper. Such an adorable card! Thanks so much for sharing.


Tonya

Sally said...

Great card. I love that image. Just too cute!

Sheri said...

Lorraine! This card is so cute! You should make it blog candy. (hint hint) LOL

Gayle said...

Hi Honey
Told you she'd be fine! More than fine! Gorgeous! You only bought that paper, cause you saw me buy it Ink Spot open day...go on admit it!
Gorgeous Card...thanks so much for getting sticky in The Sugar Bowl!
Luv'n'Hugs
Sugar Mama x

JACKIE said...

Cute card Lorraine, love the b/g paper and the image....hugs Jackie xx

scotspanda said...

awww sweet card, love it :o)

lotsalove

Amanda xx

Leann said...

So sweet!
hugs x

Kathy said...

Pretty card! Love the colors that you have used and your coloring looks fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge :)kathy

Lynsey said...

Lovely card Lorraine, that image is so sweet!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Linnie said...

Oh what a cutie and i looove cute..great work
linniex

Ali Watson said...

Scrumptious card and fabby image. Loving those flowers Lorraine.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous once again....
Hugs Angel

david santos said...

gorgeous card, perfect, love it! good inspiration