A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 17 February 2009

Penny Black Baby Update

Good morning everyone....
Well last night I post my Penny Black card just after which I heard that my neighbour was going to be induced... was it fate I wondered.... is it going to be a girl....
Have just received a text from the new Daddy to say that Mum & Baby are doing well..........
Was it Fate: NO.......................................
A new little baby boy was born into the world this morning at 00.53 hours.... weighing in at a whopping.... wait for it.... 6lb 2oz........... quite light really considering he was due on the 9th... no wonder he wanted to stay in Mummys belly an extra few days...
Well I'll need to make another card now.... hmmmm the challenge at Daring Cardmakers is Green..... wonder if I can do a pale green baby card.... not sure I have much in the line of pale green.... will need to have a good old rummage....
Back to you all later.
Hugs
Lorraine xxx

4 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

oh dear...well never mind....hugs to Mum and new babe
Hugs Kath xxxx

Anonymous said...

hahaha.....
Adds to the suprise and excitement,
as long as they are all well.
love and snuggles to new baby and mum and dad...
Hugs Angel

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow new baby fab news ,glad they are all ok xxx
can feel a fabulous pink card on its way lolxxx
hugs Dawnxxx

Linda . J said...

New baby, congratulations to mum and dad glad to hear all is well.Can't wait to see your creation.
Hugs Linda