A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Thursday 12 February 2009

Papertake Weekly

This week over at Papertake Weekly we have been given a wonderful sketch to work with designed by the fabulous & very talented Dawny P.... well who could even contemplate saying no to this one..... certainly not I, that's for sure......
Oh boy the excitement of it all, having to choose what all to use on my card. Finally I got there and here is the end result....



For the base card I decided upon corrugated card which adds a bit of depth & texture...
Image is Pringle from Sugar Nellie & he was water coloured using Bruynzeel Aquarel pencils
Blue & White papers are by Funky Hand
Brown & Gold paper is from a pack I bought in the local supermarket
Sentiment is from my stash...
Well I'm off now to see if I can make a start on another card... will be later before I finish it though as I've got craft group today & we're having a bring & buy sale so my car is filled to the brim.
In the meantime happy crafting.
Lorraine xxx

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, gorgeous Lorraine, love it :)
Marlene x

scotspanda said...

gorgeous card, I love the image he's so well coloured :o) lovely papers too

lotsalove

Amanda xx

Sally said...

Adorable card. Love that image and your coloring is perfect. Hope you had good luck with your sale.

Lynsey said...

Beautiful card Lorraine! I love the image!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Kath Stewart said...

oh this is beautiful and I love the corrugated card....super cute Pringle and great colour work
Hugs Kath xxxxx

Anonymous said...

love this card,
i have left a award for you on my blog, as you inspire me with your great talent xxx
http://www.frantastic1.blogspot.com/

debby4000 said...

Oh he is fabulous, beautiful card.

Mrs Mayne said...

Great card Lorraine! The corrugated card looks great! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

Alex said...

Lovely card, especially like the colour combo.

Thanks for sharing.

Alex x