A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Saturday 7 February 2009

Stamp Something


This week over at Stamp Something is to create something for your valentine...
Here I took a pp by K&Co & then stamped & embossed gold hearts onto it, which I then water coloured blue for a slightly more masculine look.... edges were inked with a combo of brown & blue inks... attached PM Nostalglia chipboard letters with silicone and a ribbon bow from my stash to finish...
Quick & simple...
Well I'm off to get ready now for my friends 1 year olds birthday party, so wish me luck...
Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

16 comments:

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Lorraine,
what a fab card love the embossed hearts,,
have a great time at the party.

Emma xxx

jacque4u2c said...

Love the gold hearts! Just a beautiful card!

Donna said...

Stunning Lorraine, I really love what you have done with those letters, colours are fab and paper is gorgeous. Enjoy your party, remember the earplugs lol. Donna x

Anne said...

I like that alot Lorraine, you did a great job

Bev said...

Wowzers Lorriane, this is fabulous! What a brilliant idea for a valentines card - love it!!

hugs Bev x

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card Lorraine and I love the embossed hearts and the fab chipboard letters...have a great weekend
Hugs Kath xxxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is lovely, Really like it, hope you got on ok at the birthday party. Something on my blog for you ,Hazel xox

ella bella said...

this is beautiful love the colour combo and the gorgeous design. Hope enjoyed the party :)
Tracy x

Happy Crafter said...

Fabulous card Lorraine love the hearts, hope you enjoyed the party :)
Val xxx

Sally said...

The simplicity of this card makes it fabulous! I love it!

Erin... said...

Love this!! gorgeous papers adn design! thanks for playing!

Kathryn said...

Very pretty card -- love how you did the letters -- :)

Karen said...

fab card yet again

please visit my blog there is an award for you to collect x x x

Heather said...

Beautiful and so beautifully done, the colours - I love everything about it.
hugs Heather xx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Sensational card Lorraine. Just right for the man in your lifel. I love it.
Sharon xx

Deb M. said...

WOW!! Your card is stunning!! Love it!! :-)

TFS....