A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Wednesday 9 March 2011

Mask for Nicole

Well my neighbours daughter wanted something brought back from the SECC for her to decopatch so I decided upon this for her along with a selection of papers.

Passed it over to her on Monday, and she was over the moon with my choice and was looking forward to getting started. She's such a wonderful kid, never a hassle and always listens to what you say.. She loves her crafting and its nice to see her trying her hand at other things and not just sticking to card making.

Wonder what's going to be next on her list.. Lol.

Right.. Off to make myself a wee cuppa now as I feel like I'm about ready to fall asleep again.. Lol.

Happy crafting all.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

1 comment:

Carol Ann said...

The mask is going to look all gorgeous girly and pink! x