A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Saturday 12 March 2011

Mr Postie..

Morning all.. Well I've opened the curtains this morning to a slight flurry of snow.. And I mean slight.. But.. Mr Postie had already been and what a lovely start to the day..

The envelope was lying face down on the floor and I just picked it up and opened it without even looking at the front.. What a lovely surprise I got.. A handmade wedding invite all the way from the USA.

One of our friends moved out to Vegas several years and was fortunate enough to fall in love with a wonderful girl who loves him back every bit as much... And they are now going to walk down the aisle and tie the knot... Can you believe we have been invited to join them at their wedding ceremony in Las Vegas..

Thank you so much Kristin Roselli and Paul Smith.. And I know that you will both have a wonderful life together as husband and wife.

Don't think anything nicer can happen in my day now.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

1 comment:

Rainbow Lady said...

Ooh how exciting a trip to Vegas .... lucky you... wish I was coming too xx