A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Saturday 19 March 2011

Wonderful day..

Well good afternoon, early evening, depending on how you wish to view it.. Lol

Glad to report that I had a very successful meeting today.. Now just have to sit down and sort it all out so the ball can get rolling..

Also treated myself to a few bits and bobs whilst I was out.. Oh how naughty of me.. Lol.. Anyway, didn't get a very good sleep last night at all.. Believe it or not I woke on 7 different occasions so needless to say I'm a little sapped of energy today.

Hubby has just popped a pizza in the oven for me, I'm popping to the shop quickly and then tonight I'm gonna sit back and play with my new shadow box whilst watching a bit of tv.

Hope you've all had a wonderful day too.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

1 comment:

Carol Ann said...

All sounds very interesting Lorraine look forward to eventually finding out what it's all about!
Carol Ann x