A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Good evening..

Sorry I've been AWOL all day.. Dining room has no paint remnants left.. All clean and tidy again, curtains in place and shining like a new pin.. Thank goodness for that.. Don't need to dodge the dining chair now when I come in the front door or want to pop to the loo.. Lol.. It was rather an obstacle course I had on the go there..

Paint gear all stored back in the garage again, dinner done, dishes and kitchen cleaned, animals tended to and now I've got my feet up on the sofa.. Currently watching the last episode of Two and a Half Men then think I'll have a flick through my craft mag before it's bed time.

Not impressed by tonight's weather forecast so praying that it's wrong.. I'm getting used to my heat and sun.. Fingers crossed..

Oh well.. Time to go relax and I'll catch you all tomorrow again.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: