A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Afternoon..

Well folks.. Sorry I've not been around but I'm still feeling a bit under the weather.. As you can see from the stash that's within easy reach.. Lol.

Fortunately today my coughing appears to have eased up a little but I simply can't keep my eyes open.. Think sleep deprivation is now catching up with me so I've spent the day snoozing on the sofa.. Fortunately I'm falling asleep for a few hours at a time and then I wake for about 15 mins or so and I'm away to nod land again.. I'm sure this will help my recovery too so I'm going with it.

Fingers crossed I'll feel a little better come tomorrow again.. However, right now.. Time to sleep again.

Thank you so much for all your well wishes too.. They are much appreciated.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

2 comments:

Carol Ann said...

Sorry to hear your cough has not gone yet hope you get a good nights sleep tonight should help.
Carol Ann x

craftyrufus said...

I spent monday doing exactly the same thing after dropping the weans at school! Hope you're feeling a bit better soon. Also hope you've managed to stay up for your qvc tsv especially from KANBAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See you soon
Rufusxx