A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Thursday 10 March 2011

A new day

Morning all.. Another new day has dawned.. Well quite a few hours ago now.. Lol.. And thankfully I'm feeling slightly better today again. Looks like I'm heading on the right tracks now and long may it continue.

So.. I'm trying to get myself motivated again and what better way than something easy and relaxing.. Playing with some beads... Oh yeah.. My lovely friend Lynsey at Ashby Designs shipped me a bracelet kit a few weeks back so I've decided to have a play with it today.

I may be an hour or two depending upon whether I need a nap in the middle but I'll be back later with my finished bracelet to share with you all... So.. Time to get back to play and try to get this old mojo back on track.

Toodles for now
Lorraine xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

1 comment:

scotspanda said...

Hope you are having good fun with your beads hun xxx