A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Sunday 20 March 2011

My new toy..

Evening all.. And boy am I a happy person tonight.. I've got a brand new toy to play with.. a handheld steam cleaner..

Have got so sick and tired of spending hours scrubbing the kitchen tiles, shower cubicle etc I gave into temptation today and invested in a steam cleaner.. My dear friend Ann Russell is always blasting around her house with one so if it's good enough for her then it's good enough for me.. She's rather particular when it comes to cleanliness.. Think it's the nursery nurse in her.. Health and hygiene etc.. Know what I mean.. Lol

So, the box is open, all the parts have been checked and I've even been a really good girl and actually read the instruction booklet from front to back.. So not like me but thought I better be safe.. Just incase.. Lol

I'm going to resist the temptation to try it out tonight.. Apparently they are very addictive so I'm waiting till morning before I make my start.. What's first.. Kitchen.. Bathroom.. Windows.. Curtains.. Mattress.. My house could be pretty hot tomorrow.. Lol

So, I'm off to tend to animals now before sitting back and relaxing for a wee while. Hope you've all had a fab weekend.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: