A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 28 March 2011

Morning all..

Well a very good morning to you all on yet another beautiful day... Even if I did miss the first part of it by being lazy and sleeping till almost 10am.. Think my body may be telling me it's time for a wee rest.. Well that's just tough.. Too much to do this week so it will just have to suck it up.. Lol.

Anyway, here's a little laser cut chandelier that I've got ready to mount on a card.. First up a layer of black paint, then distressed using Inka Gold and finally a little glossy accents. Now I just need to finish the card.. And that may I say will not be done till my skirtings are finished.

Washing machine is on the go just now, need to pop out and get more masking tape as I ran out last night, painting to finish, lunch to have and what am I doing right now.. Having my 2nd cup of coffee.. Lol.. Defo think it's time to get a move on as Brianna is coming over for a visit tonight too as it's her birthday tomorrow.. A great whopping 22... Oh to be so young again.. If only I could be..

Right, I'm moving now folks.. Lots to do and little time to achieve it.. Really need to finish today as I've got a diary full for the rest of the week.. I had intended on this being my day of rest.. Obviously no such luck.. Lol.

Toodles for now

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: