A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Hello :-)

Well a very good morning all and I hope it's a beautiful day wherever you are. Lots of sunshine, some heat in the air and even some buds popping their heads above soil in the garden.. Don't you just love spring.. I know I do.

So, after my silly painting event.. God knows why I done that whilst my chest was bad, problem being once I started I had to finish.. So 3 coats of paint later, aches and pains and a lovely cough.. I'm almost done.. Just 1 final coat of gloss to go on the door and the big clean up.. I'm not very tidy when it comes to painting.. Lol.

Today I'm clearing up my mess, getting the house back in order and need to squeeze in a bit of work too as I've got a lot to get through this week.. Will feel soooo good to be back to my crafting.

Right now I'm on the 2nd coffee of the day and then I'll head to the shop as I need fresh milk, then the work will commence.. I will try and post later on today but if I don't manage I'll defo post something crafty tomorrow..

Have a fabulous day all.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: