A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Saturday 18 September 2010

The Sugar Bowl Challenge


G'day folks and I guess it's pretty apparent that I'm on the backshift today instead of dayshift eh... lol... had quite a bit I had to deal with this morning hence the lateness of my posting.
Today's card is my entry to The Sugar Bowl challenge so obviously I had to use one of my gorgeous new images that I won last week... 'Kiss Me Quick'... such an adorable stamp don't you think... I married her up with some christmas papers from Creative Imaginations, ribbon, buttons, stickles and gems all from my stash. This is one little cutie who will become a part of my christmas card collection for sure.
Hope you all manage to join in the fun this week too... you never know... you could be a lucky winner just like I was.... thank you to The Sugar Bowl.
Off to go get the shopping etc done so that I can sit down later on and have another little play.
Love 'n' hugs to one and all
Lorraine xxx

2 comments:

Kim. said...

Aww very cute, love this new image which is beautifully coloured and the papers are great too.
Kim xXX

Lilian said...

Your card is so sweet! Gorgeous colors and papers! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!