A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Friday 17 September 2010

Papertake Weekly challenge


Okay folks... have just realised that I'm still working on challenge cards from a few days ago so will try and up the pace today and tomorrow... so let the fun begin... 1st up today is my entry for this weeks Papertake Weekly challenge where the theme is Pink, Purple & Blue...
Really did have a root around for this one... paper is a few years old and came from a create & craft kit... blue bazzill... well we never run out of bazzill do we... lol... my little Sarah Kay image... paper flowers that were just hiding in my room and the ribbon & gem brads came from Angel Crafts. Some quick matting & layering and voila it's done... not what I would call an amazing card but perfect when you need to do a quick make as you've just realised you've forgotten someone's birthday... lol.
Hope you're all joining in the challenge fun today and I'll be back shortly with another card or two...
Toodles for now
Lorraine xxx

2 comments:

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Lorraine,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine :-) i love this image and your colouring is fab :-) love the nestie shapes too ! :-)

thanks for joining us on the PTW Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x