A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 21 September 2010

Mr Postie arrived......

Floral Designs

Morning all... just had to share my gorgeous new stamp arrivals from Time to Sow and I can't wait to get started playing with them... the mind is swirling with ideas already... lol. Absolutely adore this floral designs one and can image so many techniques being used on this.
Country Hedgerow
Think I will need to have a good old play with some clear embossing powder on this one... and that's only to begin with... lol
TBC
Now you can never go wrong with background stamps like these... Tim Holtz distressing... hhhhhmmmmmm oh yes I definately think so...
Hummingbirds
Now these gorgeous little hummingbirds and flower are just the sweetest and not sure yet if they're getting done in Sakura metallics or stardust... time will tell...

Calvery
Now I love the versatility of these stamps.. I know there is an Easter text stamp but you could also use christmas, sympathy etc... loads of scope here so a definate essential...
Shepherds and their flock

Well my face just lit up when I saw these little cuties... how adorable are they and I had visions of cotton wool, twigs, cotton etc... these ones I just know I'm gonna have some mega, mega fun with... a big kid at heart I guess..lol
Right... now that i've shared my newest arrivals with you all I guess I can get on with my day.. doing some child minding today so just have to go with the flow a little and use my time wisely...
Catch you all again later when I'll be posting a bit of candy for you all...
Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

2 comments:

Moni said...

Waw fab new arrivel. Gorgeous stamps! Hugs, Moni

Mouse40 said...

What cute stamps, they are wonderful!
I wish you lots of fun:)