A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 13 September 2010

Penny Black Challenge and Cute Card Thursday


Hhhhmmmmmm were my thoughts this weekend when I saw what the theme was over at the Penny Black challenge... one of our worst nightmares... to create a male themed project... now we all know how we hate these don't we... lol and over at Cute Card Thursday the theme there for this weeks challenge is 'Play on Words'... was there a way to combine both I wondered... hhhhmmm again!!!
Out came my PB stamps to see what could be utilised for the challenge and I thought this one was quite good as it's not gender specific... and apart from that.. even a man likes a piece of toast and boiled egg for his breakfast... doesn't he...
Next up came the papers to use and I decided upon the 'Fresh Anthology' collection by MM... to my delight I had lots of scrap pieces so I decided to use them up for my layout.
Done a little inking around all the edges... some matting and layering then added a few adhesive stones to finish along with my little 'Eggstatic' sentiment.
Well now I've managed at least one card for the day, it's time to put the boots and rain mac on as I so must get to Asda and it's still peeing rain here... and windy into the bargain... then got to do some clearing up as we've got visitors coming tonight... hopefully I can do everything fast enough that I can still squeeze in another bit of crafting before the day is through... lol
Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

5 comments:

girlia said...

I love everything about this card, the color combo, the mice, just everything.

Kath Stewart said...

great image for a male card...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

Janneke said...

Great card, thank you for joining us at PBSC this week!

Janneke X

Kim. said...

This is really lovely and would suit either male or female. Love those papers and your inking works really well with the male theme.
kim xXx

Kathy said...

I love this image and you have brought these critters to life. So so adorable :)