A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Thursday 30 September 2010

Cute Card Thursday


The theme this week over at Cute Card Thursday is TIC TOC..... oh yes... the one thing in life we can never get enough of 'time'... so guess that means there's no excuse for not being able to join in the fun.
Finally decided upon a 'New Baby Time' card for my entry and off to work I set... knew what I wanted to do but didn't have the blue that I had hoped for so opted for the green instead... in real life the card is not anywhere near as dark as it appears here... that's all down to my lighting which at this time of night sucks..
First up I used an ink dabber through my TH clock mask then whilst that was drying, I used versamark for my foot prints and letters, brushed over with some cosmic shimmer, trimmed to size and mounted to the card using foam pads... every so quick and simple.
Can't wait to see what everyone else's time is ticking away on...
Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

2 comments:

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Lorraine.

Hugs Riet.x

Deb said...

gorgeous and great idea, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx