A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Friday 10 September 2010

Baby's Door Plaque


Yes oh yes I have been playing again and this time around it's not a challenge card... seem to have been stuck in a rut of card making lately so time for me to have a wee change.. don't be misled by my words, I will still be joining in the daily challenges but also want to expand my horizons again and incorporate some alternative projects too.
For today's venture I decided upon a door plaque for a baby as I wanted to play with my Duck Pond Crafts kit... just adore the giraffe & duck so off to work I set planning where I was going to put things and ended up I had to incorporate one of each as I simply couldn't decide which to use.. lol. So here is my finished plaque for you all to see and believe it or not.. the only things on it that weren't from my kit are the little rub on's and 2 black gems for the eyes... the papers, die cuts, ribbons & dew drops are all from my delicious box of goodness.. hhhhmmmmm wonder what I can create from it next.. I'm sure it won't be long before I'm sharing with you all so you'll know when the time comes around.
Well I best sign off now as I want to make a start on my 9/11 challenge project and have to pick hubby up from work at 5pm so will bid you all a fond farewell for the moment being but you know me... I'm never far away.
Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

1 comment:

Ann said...

Absolutely Adorable Lorraine!! Love it & looks like a super kit too xxx