A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 7 September 2010

3 wee cuties


Well I spent most of yesterday afternoon having a good clean out around my craft room and as is always the case, you find some things that you forgot you had... well yesterday was no exception and I stumbled upon the remains of a RedHotBed kit that I had used during one of my demo's at Burns & Harris in Dundee. These are fab little slider cards and are so quick to make, only thing you need do is a few pieces of folding and then it's nothing more than sticking everything in place. Quick to make and a brill idea for the kids... both for them to receive and to make themselves. Well now that they're all made up, I'll add them to the pile to get bagged up and shipped out to the troops... I'm sure someone's son or daughter will be thrilled to receive a card like this from their mummy or daddy who is serving their country away from home.
Right... I'm off to move on to the next project now so catch you all again later.
Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

No comments: