A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Sunday 19 September 2010

Update on Cynthia

For all you lovely bloggers out there who know our beloved Cynthia... Aka.. Rainbowlady... You will be aware that she is currently in Bermuda and may or may not be aware that they have a huge hurricane heading their way. Thankfully we have managed to make contact with one another so I can let you know that they are safe and well. There is a lot of damage, trees down, power is cut and ceilings falling in so she has no computer access until it passes over. So, I thought I'd give you all an update incase anyone was wondering how she is.

Toodles for now
Lorraine xxx


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

1 comment:

Rainbow Lady said...

Ooh here I am my lovelies. Thanks for doing this Lorraine my friend. I can get into blogger ok but the security firewall on G's computer won't let me get into facebook.
Wind is really up now and rain never ceasing. I am in basement but do have two small windows I can see a little from. No idea what is happening outside here though as hospital is completly locked down. Will keep you informed. Love and thanks to all xx