A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 7 September 2010

Cute Card Thursday Challenge


Well I'm a little late in the old posting front today as I just could not get to sleep last night... 5am this morning and I was still lying in bed staring at the ceiling.. needless to say I was a little late to rise once I did finally drop off and being on my 3rd cup of fresh coffee I'm finally starting to clear my head a little.
Thankfully my card was all ready just to have a picture taken so at least it's allowing time for the brain cells to function before todays' crafting begins... lol. So todays' card is my entry to this weeks' Cute Card Thursday challenge where we have to feature 'material'. For my card I used some gorgeous pink bazzill card and papers from Basic Grey... the green paper was just plain so I used my 'Words Like Honey' swirl stamp on it to create a background. Also my Martha Stewart punch and finally some ribbon... put all this together with some matting & layering, then stamped my image, coloured and mounted onto my card using foam pads. Some Prima flowers, brad and a few adhesive stones finish the whole thing off.
Now believe it or not... I started this post almost an hour ago... then my mother called... so needless to say I am now running even further behind in the day than I was when I first started.. lol ... so it's time to bid a fond farewell for the moment otherwise I won't achieve anything else with the day.
Hope you're all having a fab day filled with fun & laughter.
Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

No comments: