A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Friday 24 September 2010

Where did the day go....

OMG... I can't believe that the full of yesterday passed me by in the blink of an eye... started with a bit of a lie in right enough and that never makes for a good start to the day... housework, washing etc, supermarket run, invoices.... by mid afternoon I decided to deal with all the crappy jobs I've been putting off and try to get them all out the road on the one day... well... all but 2 of the jobs got done and that was only because I ended up talking with an old friend on the phone for 3 hours last night... otherwise it would have been mission complete. Needless to say, I'm gonna finish my tasks and then get into my craft room... it's been one of those weeks and I'm now surrering from serious withdrawl symptoms.... lol
Catch you all in a few hours again I hope....
Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

No comments: