A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Wednesday 8 September 2010

Commemorate 9/11

Hi everyone... As we are all aware 9/11 is just around the corner and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in joining in if I were to run a challenge that day to commemorate not just the lives that were lost but also all of the survivors whose lives have been changed forever.

If you would be interested can you please leave a quick comment so that I know there is interest. I just thought it would be nice for us all to show our respect but it's up to you of course.

It would also be helpful to gain more interest if you could all put a note on your blog about it.

Thank you.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device
I thought that we could make the challenge simple by just setting a theme of "Red, White & Blue"

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great idea - count me in.
Georgie xx

Ann said...

What did you have in mind hun?? I'll give it a go :D (I think, he he) xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What kind of a challenge are you thinking of doing? I always try to post something that day, since I live in the States.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I am planning to have a 9/11 memorial post and will mention your challenge tomorrow. I didn't make any art. No time to do it, but will play next year, if you do the challenge.