A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Friday 10 June 2011

Oh it's big..

Evening all.. Well I've had dinner, cut the back grass, sorted out the washing and collected the water urn for tomorrow's demo day.. Well it is free tea and coffee so thought it would be way easier using this than constantly boiling the kettle.. Lol. Now it's time to sort clothes for the morning and pack my tote ready for the off.

Don't forget to pop in if you can

Damselfly Crafts
380 Great Western Road
Glasgow

It's only about 200m from the underground and is situated between the two churches.. I already know I have a few friendly faces coming along so would be great to see as many of you as I can.

Right.. Time to go so I can relax for a wee hour before bed again..

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with it x Leigh x

mixamatoasties said...

Hoping to pop along! See you tomorrow. Susan xx