A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Thursday 23 June 2011

A little mixture

Afternoon all... it was a strange old day yesterday as a guy from my old neighbourhood died in a car crash and his son was injured too so all thoughts were with his family and praying for his son's quick recovery.   Hence my lack of posting until today.

Anyway on a much brighter note this is one of the wee samples I have made for Saturday's demo using distress inks.. I am not making full cards up as these will be left in the shop to be displayed on the wall so it's much easier to do if they are simply sample portions.

For this one I used my beloved distress inks (walnut stain and crushed olive) of course along with a little spritz of Perfect Pearl Mists (Perfect Pearl).  The timepiece is from Clarity Stamps and I combined this with my Umbrella Man.  

I'll schedule some more posts to pop up throughout the rest of the day which I hope you'll like and I hope you're all having a wonderful day.. we even have a little sunshine here so think I may wander out and do a little gardening too.

Happy crafting all

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx
  
Posted by Picasa

No comments: