A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Beautiful day..

A very late afternoon to all.. And I hope the weather has been as nice with everyone else as it has been here.

The car has been in for a service today, I've done the supermarket shop, the housework, have loved getting all my washing out on the line to dry in the fresh air and now I'm going to poddle out and wash the windows and maybe tidy a wee bit of the garden too.. If I don't.. It will probably rain for the next 3 weeks sold and it will be more of a jungle than it already is.. Lol.

Then tonight I'll craft the night away so hopefully I'll be able to post some pics for you then as I go along.

So.. I'm off to make a start.. As they say.. Sooner started.. Sooner finished.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: