A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Wednesday 15 June 2011

Glasgow Mela

Afternoon all.. The morning was spent doing housework etc.. The stuff we really don't like to talk about.. Lol. And then just as I was getting ready to start on my craft duties I was called in for babysitting duties.. Now I couldn't just sit and drink coffee could I.. Oh no.. Took the knitting needles and yarn along with me and knitted a scarf whilst I was there. Now I'm back, had some toast and jam as I was a bit peckish and now its time to get on with stamping. This is one of the collages I stamped last night in prep for this coming weekend.. Now I'm off to come up with some more designs.. I'm having such fun playing with these new Glasgow stamps.. A good variety and so much you can do with them.

Right.. Time to stop typing and time to start stamping..

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: