A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Saturday 18 June 2011

Stamping time

Evening all.. Well I've had a wonderful day at Kelvingrove Park.. It was non stop all day and they are expecting it to be even busier tomorrow.

There were over 200 kids entertained at my table alone today and they made a major dent on my stamped collages.. So.. I'm off to stamp another 150 just now using this gorgeous collage by Clarity Stamps.. Wish me luck.. Hopefully I'll get to bed before midnight.. Lol.

If you're in the area and have never been to the Mela before you really should pop in.. There's so much going on and the kids are loving it.

With that said I'll bid you all good night and will try to get some more pics tomorrow again.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Lorraine that is one kewl looking stamp have fun with all those kids they sure can burn thru a stash Quickly lol
hugs Nikki