A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Thursday 16 June 2011

Stamping..

Morning all.. Had a right lazy start to the day as I didn't wake till about 10.30am.. Sshhhhhh I know how bad that is.. Lol. I've almost reached the bottom of the 2nd mug of coffee and defo think I need a 3rd so I reach full speed.. BUT.. I have already made a start on today's work and here's a pic to prove it. I thought I'd get some done this morning then weather permitting I might get out to tidy a bit of the garden this afternoon. Also need to take a trip down the cemetery as it's 8 yrs today since I lost my brother. Just hoping we don't get too much rain so I can enjoy a bit of fresh air.. Well the report for tomorrow seems to be rain, rain and more rain.. Yuck.

Right I'm going back to work and I'll catch up with you all a little later again. Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: