A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Thursday 23 June 2011

Colourful times...


Here we go again folks with a another little distress ink collage..  this time around I was playing with water in my spritzer to create the mottled background and then after drying I used another Clarity Stamp to add the dragonflies and birds.

Distress inks I used were crushed olive, dusty concord, vintage photo, fired brick and faded jeans. 

One of the things I love most about this is the illusion of depth due to the different levels involved even though it is nothing more than a flat surface.

Catch you all later again.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

This is lovely - the colours are lovely and the stamps are a treat. Elizabeth

Unknown said...

It's beautiful Lorraine, so pretty! =)
Hayley x