A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Saturday 4 June 2011

Thank you..

Evening all.. I'm home after the first day of workshops at Artstamps and looking forward to more tomorrow again.

A huge thank you to all who attended the workshops.. To all my dear friends who popped in to say hello.. One particularly special little boy gave me plenty big hugs too.. and special thanks to two very special helpers, Gayle and Gillian.. Thank you all..

I was also given a gorgeous canvas by Gillian.. I will take a pic on the camera in the next few days as to take one on my phone would not give it justice.

Now I'm off to order a takeaway for my dinner.. Yum. Hope you've all had a wonderful day..

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

1 comment:

Gillian .... said...

Hi honey, had a great day and it was lovely spending time with you. Glad you like your pressie:):) Hope you have another good day tomorrow. xx