A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 13 June 2011

New stamp

Afternoon all.. Have been for my trip to Damselfly Crafts and got a lot sorted for the coming weeks.. Well right through till the end of the school holidays to be more accurate.. Lol. Whilst I was there I just happened to feel the need to add another new stamp to my collection.. Lol.. Well you know how they shout so loud at you and this fab collage by Clarity Stamps just had to come home with me..

Right now though I need to get some housework done and see what's for dinner as Brianna and Gordon are coming for a visit tonight.. They may still need to tolerate the clicking sound of my needles right enough.. Lol.. So.. I'm off to make a start and will catch up with you later.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

2 comments:

sallysbitz2 said...

I know what it's like when you go to a craft shop .... well, you can't walk out empty handed can ya Lol
This stamp looks great & look forward to see what you do with it x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

mixamatoasties said...

Fab stamp Lorraine. Look forward to seeing your creations with it! Hugs. Susan xx