A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 27 June 2011

ME time..

Evening all.. Yet another late night posting from me.. It's been a very busy day.. Hospital first thing then had lots of business stuff to sort and phone calls to make.. Combine that with Brianna's award ceremony tomorrow and graduation on Wed.. Why did it have to take so long to decide on what outfits to wear.. Lol. Then on Thurs I'm having lunch with an old school friend who I haven't seen for 25 yrs and business meeting on Friday.. It's a rather jam packed schedule this week altogether and I'm looking forward to it all.

It may be after 11pm but this is the first chance I've had to play today.. Hubby has gone to bed and I'm going to do another bit of revamping on that old medicine cabinet I started quite a few weeks ago and it's just be sitting there waiting on me since.

Hope you've all had a wonderful start to the week and I'll hopefully manage to grab a few pics of Brianna's award ceremony to share with you all tomorrow. Off to play now.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: