A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Thursday 9 June 2011

More play..

Morning all.. It's another one of those strange weather days here again.. Heavy cloud, quite muggy and raining on and off.. Thank goodness I'm staying indoors all day.

My day started with a huge lie in.. Probably due to the fact I was still awake at 4am this morning.. The bed was just too warm for comfort and I was coughing quite a bit too.. Having my coffee now and think I'll have a nice soak in the bath then before work and play commences.

In the meantime.. Thought I'd share a wee bit of one of yesterday's makes.. 2 inkpads and a few Clarity stamps.. Oh and not to forget my brayer.. Lol.

Right.. I need to move so I at least achieve something before lunchtime.. Will be back later on with some more pics but in the meantime.. Have a happy Thursday.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

1 comment:

jo said...

wow that just sooo stunning love the stamps xx