A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Friday 24 June 2011

Debbi Moore in action

Evening all.. Well we had a fab day with Debbi and her mum today at the Cardillicious workshop and I know the ladies who attended would agree. Well.. They did push Debbi for her next date and they have already pre-booked their spaces.. Lol.

Lots of goodies were purchased by all.. And they also received a lovely free gift too which they weren't expecting and were very happy with.

So.. I'm having a wee break just now then I'll get my tote bag all packed ready for tomorrow's demo at Ashby Designs in Musselburgh.. Oh and Debbi will be doing a demo at Papeterie in Aberdeen on Sunday.

Right.. Off to enjoy my coffee now and hope you've all had a wonderful day.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: