A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Sunday 7 February 2010

Yummy Cupcakes....

Cakes ShapeCutter Template

Oh yes if you're anything like me you will love the odd occassional cupcake too... or what about a yummy blueberry muffin all hot and fluffy... is your mouth watering yet???.... I know mine is... lol.

Anyhow, here is one of the new additions to the ShapeCutter Template range and what better month for me to get my hands on one as this is my birthday month... may have to make myself a yummy birthday card complete with tasty cupcake topper...

I must confess to the fact that these templates are one of my most favourite Fiskars products due to their versatility. They may very well be designed to make cutting out easy using the ShapeCutter itself, but, I love how these can be used by children who can simply draw around the shapes and then cut the images out using some child friendly scissors (under adult supervision of course)... to use foam or felt... same again... simply layer the template on top of your chosen material, draw around the outline and cut out... life couldn't be much easier and with the low purchase cost of the templates, you can afford to own the full range if you so desire.

Don't forget that you could also trace around onto shrink plastic to create your own little embellishments... think of the money you could save there...

Well it's time to bid a fond farewell again as still got heaps to be getting on with such as ironing shirts for the forthcoming week, study, possible crafting etc, etc.

See you all again soon.

Lorraine xxx

1 comment:

scotspanda said...

oooh fab new products! can't wait to see them in March :o)

lotsalove

Amanda xx