A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Thursday 4 February 2010

What a Difference...


OMG.... what a difference a day makes eh!!!!
Here is a picture taken this morning of the same area that I showed you yesterday... no more scabby patched up plasterboard walls covered in old tile cement... oh no..... this morning this is how things look... much better don't you think?
Guys are due back today to finish it all off so I really can't wait to see the end result... I'm so excited...
Well, best get myself organised before they arrive so I'll bid you all farewell for the moment being. See ya soon.
Love & hugs
Lorraine xxx

2 comments:

scotspanda said...

oh wow Lorraine these look amazing!!! there's loads of light reflected on them so they don't look dark at all! gorgeous hun, bet u can't wait to get your first shower lol

lotsalove

Amanda xxx

Janette said...

Oh wow,what a bathroom that will be,can't wait to see the finished result.x