A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Saturday 13 February 2010

Be My Valentine... Digi Card


Now I would like to say morning folks.. but seeing as we are now into the afternoon... no I haven't been lazy today, I've been downloading lots of free digi kits... nothing better than getting something for nothing... lol.
Thought I would share this one with you which I made last night from my free Valentines download.. lots of yummy papers & embellishments to choose from. From a distance I think you would actually believe that there are real gems on this card instead of just an image...
Well sorry this is so brief but hubby is the best part of pushing me out the door as we have heaps to get done today so must say toodles for now but I'll be back later on with some other layouts I've created this morning whilst downloading freebies... multi tasking I think they call it...
Have a fab day crafting & see you all later.
Lorraine xxx

2 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lorraine.

Hugs Riet.xx

Ann said...

Really gorgeous card Lorraine :0) xx