A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Friday 19 February 2010

Goth Birthday...


This is a birthday card I've made for my step daughters' boyfriend who's birthday is at the beginning of March.... rather a difficult one to cater for aswell as he will be turning 23, has long hair & is a bit of a goth... was really quite stuck on this one so ended up pulling things together from a Halloween collection... not that I'll admit that to anyone outside of blogland... lol.
Off to pack my case now already for tomorrow's early start but will try to pop back again later with something else (no promises though).
Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

1 comment:

scotspanda said...

hey chick, wow you've been busy since I last had the time to visit!! love your pages for little Charlies album, what a lovely gift for her too, what a sweetie you are.

brianna's boyfriend will love the card you've made for him :o)

lotsalove

Amanda xxx