A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 23 February 2010

Grande Finale...

No doubt I'm starting to feel the blues now as this is the final day at the NEC & I fly home late tonight... I'm sure I'll be exhausted but imagine that poor Rob will still have to listen to me natter away on the drive home from the airport.
Will probably arrive home to a grumpy cat as he hates when I'm not here for a day or two.. will show him some major mummy love... a few cups of hot chocolate and will no doubt collapse into bed soon after.
Good thing being that the next post you read will be direct from myself instead of Mr Blogger.... yippee... I'm coming home...
Have a great day.
Hugs
Lorraine xxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to hear all the gossip, bet you have just had the best time!

Georgie xx