A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Friday 12 February 2010

FREE Digital Scrapbooking

Now I'm not quite sure how many of you will know about this or be interested in it but thought I'd share with you just incase...
I'm very new to all things digital downloads etc... only just gave it my first go in the run up to Christmas actually after I saw an article in Simply Cards & Papercraft. It showed a variety of projects made using the Nitwit Collection and they were so irresistible that I just had to give it a go... oh yes... after a few hours playing around I was merrily on my way of entering into the world of digital card making...
Whilst browsing the net earlier today looking for something I happened to discover this site where you can actually register & download some free scrapbooking kits... truly amazing how people can give their work away for free but I'm never one to look a gift horse in the mouth...
If you're into digital or would simply like to give it a go free of charge then why not try it here...
Hopefully this info may be of use to someone... I know it's helped me.
Crafty hugs
Lorraine
xxx

No comments: